Corporate Design for Clean & Preen – As one of our first customer projects, where we create the complete corporate identity, we welcome Clean & Preen in our customer base. It is a special pleasure for us to support this company especially at the beginning of their career.
In close cooperation we defined and decided the company name. After trademark searches we immediately acquired the corresponding domains. We initiated the official foundation of the limited liability company at the same time.
When creating the logo, we took care to preserve the golden ratio.
The golden ratio, also known as the golden mean or golden section, (Latin: sectio aurea). Other names include extreme and mean ratio, medial section, divine proportion (Latin: proportio divina), divine section (Latin: sectio divina), golden proportion, golden cut, and golden number.
Mathematicians like Euclid have studied the properties of the golden ratio. Including its appearance in the dimensions of a regular pentagon and in a golden rectangle. With the golden ratio you can also cut a square and a smaller rectangle with the same aspect ratio. You can use the golden ratio to analyze the proportions of natural objects as well as man-made systems such as financial markets, in some cases based on dubious fits to data. The golden ratio appears in some patterns in nature, including the spiral arrangement of leaves and other plant parts.
According to studies, the majority of people find this aesthetically pleasing.
When choosing colors, we chose blue and white. Black of course for the text depending on trends and color psychology.
The Psychology of Blue according to color psychology:
Blue, in nature such as the pale blue of a daytime sky. Or the rich dark blue of a deep pool of water. It is for this reason perhaps that people often describe the color blue as calm and serene.
- Blue the favorite color by many people. Most preferred by men.
- Favored by so many people viewed as a non-threatening color. It can seem conservative and traditional.
- Blue calls to mind feelings of calmness or serenity. Often described as peaceful, tranquil, secure, and orderly.
- Often seen as a sign of stability and reliability. Businesses that want to project an image of security often utilize blue in their advertising and marketing efforts.
- Often used to decorate offices because research has shown that people are more productive in blue rooms.
- Die Verwendung in der Sprache, zeigt ein bisschen mehr, um was es geht. Blue moon, blue Monday, blue blood, the blues, and blue ribbon.
The Psychology of White according to color psychology:
White associated with weddings in Western cultures.
Also used to give a feeling of purity, cleanliness and peace or for hospitals and angels.
- White represents purity or innocence. A bride wearing white often thought to convey the bride’s virginity, blue was once a traditional color worn by brides to symbolize purity.
- White is bright and can create a sense of space or add highlights. Designers often use the color white to make rooms seem larger and more spacious.
- White also described as cold, bland, and sterile. Hospitals and hospital workers use white to create a sense of sterility.
- Some of the positive meanings that white can convey include cleanliness, freshness, and simplicity. The color white often seems like a blank slate, symbolizing a new beginning or a fresh start.
In addition, of course, the colors blue and white represent the colors of Bavaria.
The Psychology of Black according to color psychology:
In feng shui, a way of harmonizing your home, office, and other environments, each color represents a feng shui element. Black associated with the water element and evokes power, mystery, and calm.
Sparingly used, black has a grounding effect on your environment.
Such color associations are not necessarily universal. Colors can have different meanings, symbolism, and associations in other cultures.
After that, we started to design the company website.
First we have defined the future services for this purpose. The next step was to define the content, colors and to create the texts.
After defining a rough overview of the colors of the website and what texts were to be integrated, we moved on to the next phase. In close cooperation with the management team of Clean & Preen, our text specialist defined and created the textual content specifically for SEO.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the quality and quantity of website traffic to a website or a web page from search engines. SEO targets unpaid traffic (known as “natural” or “organic” results) rather than direct traffic or paid traffic. Unpaid traffic may originate from different kinds of searches, including image search, video search, academic search, news search, and industry-specific vertical search engines.
As an Internet marketing strategy, SEO considers how search engines work. The computer-programmed algorithms dictate search engine behavior:
- What people search for
- The actual search terms or keywords typed into search engines
- Search engines preferred by their targeted audience
A website gets more visitors from a search engine if you do SEO. Especially because websites rank higher in the search engine results page (SERP). In this way, you can turn visitors into potential customers.
On to the print products
After we had completed the website as far as possible, we went to the print products. We decided on 85.6 mm × 54 mm cards and at the same time created the matching letter and invoice paper, which made it possible to create serial letters or letters automatically.
All in all it was a grandiose project in which we were able to revive a long-standing friendship on a family level. Above all, we are always happy when friends from our immediate surroundings decide to become independent. We are looking forward to further cooperation and wish you continued success!
See more: Link